Apr 15, 2013

Benefit Hello Flawless Dupe

Benefit is one of my favorite makeup brands, but because of the price I am always on the search for dupes, and I have finally found one:


The Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Face Powder is a perfect dupe to the formula of Benefit's Hello Flawless powder.  While I'm not sure about how the colors match up, it is the same in texture, application, and wear.  Not only that, but the Physician's Formula powder is $13.95 on their website,  while Benefit's is $34.

Physicians Formula in Translucent Light / Benefit in Ivory
While Benefit's Hello Flawless seems to have a more realistic range of shades, the Mineral Wear Powder comes in much lighter shades.  I'm very fair, NW 15-20 in Mac terms, and Hello Flawless in it's lightest color was just a touch too dark for me.  The Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent Light is a much better match when blended on my skin.  So other pale girls out there should go check this out. 


I find that both the brushes that come with the powder to be very messy and basically useless.  My favorite way to apply both is with a Sigma F82 Round Kabuki brush .  But be careful to dab the brush in the powder rather than dragging to avoid a mess.   

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment