Apr 23, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Shimmer Sands Quad and a Couple of Dupes

So I went to Target recently and I picked up a Sonia Kashuk eye shadow quad in the color Shimmering Sands.  The colors are all variations of shimmery pinky-nude, which is my favorite color for eye shadows.
Such pretty colors!
 Once I brought it home, it reminded me a lot of some of the colors in  the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, which also has gorgeous colors. In particular, I was reminded of the shades Silk Teddy and Nude Beach.


The colors aren't exact, but they are very close.  The formula of the Too Faced shadows is much silkier and easier to apply, but the Sonia Kashuk shadow is more inexpensive.
Lower left shade from Sonia Kashuk and Too Faced Silk Teddy
Upper right color from Sonia Kashuk and Too Faced Nude Beach
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment