Apr 22, 2013

Spoonflower Sunday: Earth Day

This Spoonflower Sunday is a bit late, again.  I spent the weekend in Davis, California to attend Picnic Day.  Picnic Day is an amazing campus-wide festival put on by UC Davis each year and is full of food and various events.  It's also very tiring, but amazingly fun. If you live in the Sacramento, or even the Bay area, you should definitely check it out next year.  It's worth it.  I wish I had taken pictures, but I was so busy I forgot!

Anywho, the theme for this week is Earth Day, which, in case you didn't know or haven't gone on Google's homepage yet, is today.  As someone with a degree in environmental science, this holiday is very near to my heart, so I decided to pick out some appropriate fabrics.

1/2/3/4/5

Thanks for reading and Happy Earth Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment