Oct 24, 2013

Daiso Haul #2

On Sunday I went with my brother to Torrance, California for another pilgrimage to Daiso and Mistuwa. Daiso is a Japanese 100 yen store that sells most of its goods for $1.50. Everything is so adorable and it's awesome, but sadly there are not many locations in the United States. Mitsuwa is kind of like a min-mall with a few shops, restaurants, and the main grocery store. Everything pictured is from Daiso with the exception of the Popin' Cookin' candy and the embroidery book.

 Food:
Pocky and Popin' Cookin' (and Strawberry Hi-Chews, but I ate them!)
Popin' Cookin' is a really fun Japanese candy that you make on your own. It comes with a variety of powders that you mix with water and includes molds to make it into different shapes. I love them because it's a craft that you can eat afterwards!

Crafts:
Fabric tape, glitter, and iron-on flocking shapes
 So cute I had to buy them:
Sticky notes, flower tin, porcupine microfiber cleaning cloth
I am such a sucker for cute things. How could I resist buying that porcupine cleaning cloth?!

Useful things:
Ruler, plastic bags, camera tripod, baking cups, paint palettes, and flossing thingies
Another thing I love about Daiso is that they have a lot of useful, everyday things at a much cheaper price. For example, I bought floss picks, which may be really boring (ok, they are boring), but these are much more than $1.50 at grocery and drug stores.

Embroidery book:
I can not wait to do some of these projects and show you more!

Yay!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment