Nov 23, 2013

Geeking Out: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Normally I like to take Saturdays to post about cats, but this week I thought I would post about another love of my life: Doctor Who. After months and months of waiting, the 50th anniversary episode finally aired today! I'm not going to get too into it because I don't want to spoil anything in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, but I freaking loved it! Having David Tennant and Matt Smith in the same episode was amazing, and the ending left me smiling like a madwoman. Now all I have to do is wait again for the next episode... *sigh*. At least it will be the Christmas episode though, because those are always fun.  But apparently it will also be the last episode with Matt Smith, and I am 100% not looking forward to him leaving.

Left to right:


So did anyone else watch the 50th anniversary? If so, what did you think?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment