Dec 14, 2013

Caturday #5

I am so happy to be bringing you another Caturday post because that means it's the weekend! Yay!

Left to right, top to bottom:
  • Knitting pattern for these adorable gloves by Tiny Owl Knits
  • Handmade banner pin set by Thora Ford
  • Cute cat mittens just in time for winter
  • Music note shirt - perfect for musical inclined, cat-obsessed people like me
  • Cat eared wallet - almost sold out so get it while you can
  • Super adorable salt and pepper shaker


I hope you're all having a fun and relaxing Caturday,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Um, I need that first pair of mittens..too bad I can't knit..maybe a new hobby to pick up with the new year, who knows
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable? I don't think I'd ever have enough patience to make them!

      Delete