Dec 6, 2013

Life Recently

Since my house is having some work done to it (new floors and paint on the kitchen cabinets) we haven't been able to decorate for the holidays yet, but I did manage to put up my little pink tinsel tree in my room. This year I've added two retro inspired deer ornaments that I bought at Target last week. They're so cute :3



Besides that, life has been less crafting and more everything else. Having an outdoor job that requires lots of physical activity often leaves me exhausted by the end of the day, but I have been managing to make a few things here and there.



I experimented with felt last night and made this brooch with a Lily of the Valley on it. Did you know that Lily of the Valley is incredibly poisonous? Not something I was expecting from such a cute flower! And as you can see from the picture above, I still need to practice my blanket stitch. I also made a cute ring with a little flower on.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant December so far!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment