Feb 9, 2014

Caturday #8

Happy belated Caturday! It's been a while since I posted. Between work and feeling sick, I haven't been very good at keeping up with my resolution to be a better blogger. Ah well. I actually had a 4 day weekend this week, and besides going to the Los Angeles garment district with my mom (which I will write a post about later), I was extraordinarily lazy. I've pretty much just been lying around because my body feels like it got beat up. Yay for lazy weekends!


  • Handmade silver cat ring with inlaid copper accents by Welded Heart
  • Doctor Cat button set by Sarah Sabole. You can read the Doctor Cat comics here (they're adorable)
  • Handmade cat purse by Titina Store
  • Adorable cat heels from Modcloth
  • Cat collar clips by Ladybird Likes
  • Pusheen shirt from Modcloth. You can read Pusheen comics here (also incredibly adorable)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment